Peanut Butter & Prune Jam Sandwich
Ingredients1 tablespoon prune jam (recipe below)
1/2 tablespoon natural peanut butter
1 slice sprouted whole grain bread, halved
For the Prune Chia Jam:
16 SUNSWEET prunes
1/4 cup hot water
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- Make prune jam (recipe below).
- Spread peanut butter and jam onto bread halves, put halves together and cut in half again to make 2 mini-sandwich squares.
Prune Chia Jam
- In a food processor, pulse SUNSWEET prunes, water, vanilla and salt until semi-smooth.
- Optional: Stir in chia seeds.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Makes 12 tablespoons.
Canapes and Savoury Snacks, LP Bone Health, LP Prep Under 15 mins,
["Prep under 15 Mins"]12, 27, 25,