Moroccan Couscous with Prunes
Ingredients1 and a half cups of chicken broth
1 cup couscous
1 cup SUNSWEET prunes cut into pieces
1 teaspoon of curry powder
½ cup chopped green onions
1 boiled chicken breast cut into cubes (or half roast chicken into strips)
4 tablespoons olive oil
4 tablespoons of white vinegar
2 tomatoes, cut into cubes
Flaked almonds to decorate
- Boil the chicken breast and let it cool.
- Put the prunes in the chicken broth and add the curry powder, bring to a boil.
- Turn off and pour in the couscous and onions.
- Cover and let stand until all the broth has been absorbed.
- Fluff with a fork and pour into serving bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken, tomatoes and decorate with almonds