Ingredients80 g SUNSWEET prunes
30 ml water
2 eggs (medium)
50 g soft butter
50 g low-fat quark or other soft cheese
50 g coconut flour
1 tsp instant coffee
1 tsp baking powder
coconut flakes for rolling
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan 160°C). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Blend prunes with 30 ml water.
- Beat the eggs together with the butter and cheese until creamy.
- Mix the coconut flour, instant coffee granules, prune puree and baking powder together and stir into the egg mixture. Leave the dough to rest for about 10 minutes.
- With moistened hands, form into 12 small balls. Scatter the coconut flakes on a plate and roll the balls in them until they are completely covered. Bake in the hot oven for about 15-20 minutes.
Desserts and Sweet Treats, Easter, LP Bone Health,
["Vegetarian/Meatless","Under 500 calories"]9, 21, 27,